On 5/13/07, Den Jean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The Qt/Embedded binding is even easier to work with, due
to the OO wrapper. But due to the overhead it did not seem
usefull to me to create one for the LCL/Qt4 interface.

I think it´s possible to have both.

On the Symbian Port of Free Pascal I am writing 2 layers to connect
with the c++ libraries. A procedural binding and a re-object
orientation. So, you can for example add only the units that implement
the procedural bindings and avoid getting a larger executable then
needed. Or you can add the units that give o-o binding and get
something easier to work with, at the cost a sligthly bigger exe.

I would say the same is possible with the Qt 4 bindings.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho