Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
One simple idea I just had is that this could be added to the
documentation. The IDE can look at the docs and show whatever is
needed for each different property on each class. The downside is that
the component would require docs in the same format as the lcl/rtc/fcl
ones, althougth that shouldn't be a big problem.

The good thing is that no new language feature is needed.
The bad thing that this will not work. I am developer Felipe, not technical writer. I dont know how to write helps and moreover I will not write them.

BUT, I know what how the code work and I want an easy way to add small hints to that code (and this hints must be understanded by IDE). Moreover that hints can be used later by help/documentation tools when they will generate their output.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.