* Andrey Gusev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [Fri, 16 Nov 2007 17:35:26 +0300]:

Can anybody explain to me, why dynamically created forms with TApplicationProperties.OnIdle(),
incline to AV ??? With Delphi it was impeccability !
Please see attached sample. Stack backtrace included.

--------------------
first message

TCustomForm.ShowModal() implementation have call to Application.Idle()
after closing form, for what ??
background:  My some forms idle tasks have appeal to form's visual
components, so i got AV.
I use standart TApplicationProperties.OnIdle() event.
I can, sure, implement closing checking myself in my forms, but,
i sure,

now only: it seems

ShowModal() is erroneous to call
Application.Idle() after form closing.

--------
later

Or, probably, TApplicationProperties component implementation
erroneous
- there must form closing checked ?

rather: form existence