Vincent Snijders wrote:
Daniël Mantione schreef:

Op Sat, 1 Dec 2007, schreef Vincent Snijders:

Daniël Mantione schreef:
If committed a proper fix, as bonus you can now randomly seek through the
compressed file, there are no limitations anymore.

Unfortunately, it still crashes Lazarus:
[FORMS.PP] ExceptionOccurred
Sender=Ecompressionerror

Exception=buffer error

A buffer error occurs when the output buffer is full or the input buffer is empty. As the output buffer is set on each read operation it has to be the input buffer.

Put a:

writeln(Fstream.avail_in);

... at the end of the reset procedure. If it happens to be non-zero, we have found the problem.

It does not happen at all. The reset method doesn't seem to be called.
I think the problem is still the same. When you seek TDecompressionStream to offset 0 with soFromBegining origin then Source stream must be repositioned too.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.