On Monday 24 December 2007 13.37:52 Florian Klaempfl wrote:

> > And that is the reason why I *have* to worry about. MSEide+MSEgui depends
> > on the streaming mechanism. There are some issues with IDE property
> > streaming you can't know until you tried to develop something like MSEide
> > your self. I wish you were more constructive on solving problems of your
> > "customers" or you risk that your library will be forked.
>
> What's the option? Keeping a bug forever?

Please add the suggested NIL check.
"
          { Subcomponents are streamed the same way as persistents }
          if ObjValue.InheritsFrom(TComponent)
            and ((not (csSubComponent in TComponent(ObjValue).ComponentStyle))
or
                 (TComponent(ObjValue).Owner<>Instance) and
                 (TComponent(ObjValue).Owner <> nil)) then //23.12.07 mse
            begin
"

Martin