27.01.2010 13:59, JoshyFun пишет:
Hello Nikolai,

NZ>  Luckily, I will not use any xml stuff yet.
NZ>  However, verifying all of the components that my program might (also
NZ>  implicitely) link to is quite a hard task... And it is very possible to
NZ>  make a mistake, thinking that the code is thread-safe while in fact it
NZ>  is not. Obviuosly this will lead to a total nightmare then. I was hoping
NZ>  someone can give an idea about thread-safety in FCL (other than xml) in
NZ>  general.

Which is the meaning of "Thread Safe" for you ? Same object in two
threads or same object instance in two threads ?
The first one. (I described my scenario a bit more specifically in my initial post of this thread)

Nikolai

For the second one, most objects are NOT thread safe, but for the
first one most objects are thread safe as far as I know.