On Sun, 15 May 2011, Žilvinas Ledas wrote:

Hi,
it's greate fpc has simple http client now ;)

On 2011-05-15 19:13, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

if someone knows where this file can be found (or related information) on a Windows OS, please let me know.

You can look at components\turbopower_ipro\iputils.pas - it has handling for mime types. MSWindows ifdef has a good code for Windows OS (line 2751, function GetLocalContent(const TheFileName: string): string;).

Thank you, that is good advice; I will have a look at it :-)