Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho  wrote / napísal(a):
On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 1:53 PM, Marco van de Voort <mar...@stack.nl> wrote:
I think sacrificing dates from the year 1 to 100 AD to keep old two digit
databases working is a small price to pay.

But if I understand the situation correctly, dates 1 to 100AD are
already supported in FPC and no-one complayned about old databases in
the last years since the change made by Joost.

Lacak only asked to add 1 more day to our date limit.

Exactly so!

And MinDateTime is used only in these two conversions functions (to test if result value is < MinDateTime):
FloatToDateTime and VariantToDate

-Laco.