On Wed, 7 Dec 2011, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 8:06 AM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<felipemonteiro.carva...@gmail.com> wrote:
Indeed good idea, I am implementing like that with slightly different
names (TFPCustomRegion and IsPointInRegion).

commited, I did not mention anything from Clip in the name of the
region because it is not necessary useful only for drawing clipping,
it can also be the base of event clipping and window and control
shaping.

I also joined zeljko's idea. If the region is not rectangular and you
read the property ClipRect, it will return the bounding rectangle of
the region. For rectagular regions it does the same, but the bounding
box matches the region rectangle. It comes with a class for
rectangular region clipping which is the trivial case for backwards
compatibility.

Great job !