On 12/17/2011 10:58 AM, Marco van de Voort wrote:

Not currently. But the problems wrt that are in the toplevel systems (latex
and fpdoc), not CHM.
In fact it seems to be the CHM viewer that (AFAIK) (other than the INF viewer) does not work on multiple files at the same time.
I myself don't see much benefit in a unified copy. It violates the
FPC-lazarus division. I do sometimes have doubts wrt the fcl-rtl division.
Of course I agree. multiple files are more handy, but then the viewer needed to be able to do multi-file searching.
And searching should work with multiple files too.
You mean CHM-files. In fact the Delphi help viewer seems to do this.
There are also
possibilities to merge the indexes and TOCs of multiple CHM files afaik.
Interesting. So _this_ should be done by a script rather than merging the files.
So there is no immediate need to integrate the systems, but with the new
fpdoc project support it might be possible. But I'm not planning on
supporting such things and building them for releases.
Thanks for your past and future work.
-Michael