On Wed, 25 Jan 2012, michael.vancann...@wisa.be wrote:

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

Michael Van Canneyt schrieb:

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

michael.vancann...@wisa.be schrieb:

Today I had problems in the FPDocManager, where the scanner/parser throws an exception "String list does not allow duplicates". Reason may be duplicate include paths, definitely a duplicate -dCPU32 from both the parser and the commandline.

The sources have been stripped from dupError a long time ago. So I can't reproduce this.

See pscanner.pp line 947, where FDefines is created with dupError.

What is the problem ? Defines or include paths ?

The problem is at least one list which reject duplicates. Since the
error message is too vague, I only can guess what may be the exact problem. Defines definitely are a problem.

Not here.

Perhaps not on your platform, but perhaps on many others. The -dCPU32 in the fpdoc commandline may be inserted on a Win64 platform only...

Look, I tested by inserting the same define twice on the command-line, and all worked fine. Further, there is not a single piece of evidence that dupError is used in defines in the SVN sources.

Always doubt yourself.

I checked here at work, and here the SVN copy is different than at home.
So I committed a fix, please test rev. 20169.

Now I should learn to doubt and check before writing an answer.