After adding documentation for some items in the FPDoc Editor, I have problems running MakeSkel or FPDoc. Both report errors in the input file, which seem to be related to wrong or missing compiler options for that file.

How can a documentation writer determine the required compiler options, so that the fpdoc tools can be made work?

In former times[tm] I used "make all -n" in the source directory, to make the compiler options visible. But this approach fails now, the fpmake commandlines are not informative enough for that purpose.

It may be a bad example (work in progress?), but I couldn't figure out the required compiler options for e.g. fcl-process/pipesipc.pp, in an attempt to create the skeletons for the fcl-process package.

DoDi