On 08/03/2012 13:34, Martin wrote:
On 08/03/2012 13:08, michael.vancann...@wisa.be wrote:

On Thu, 8 Mar 2012, Martin wrote:

Further more:

the program below, does not crash in delphi (turbo delphi)

I also noticed. I suspect the problem is the owner; If it gets a free notification, it should pass it to all the children.
I initially posted this to see if the behaviour would be considered a bug (rather than wrong user code)

Seeing that Delphi does not crash, I assume I can consider it a bug, and report?

I don't think that is it.

In the example below C1 is no longer owned, when C2 is destroyed, so the problem would persist.

The problem is that opRemove breaks the bi-directional bounding of FreeNotifications.

When C2 gets the opREmove, it must mot just remove it's own entry, but also remove the entry C1 has