I have used class helpers feature for the first time.
(See components/tachart/tachartteechart.pas, r36916).
The good news is that I was able to get it working.
The bad news is that I have encountered 4 bugs and 1 missing feature
in about 10 lines of code :)
(Also, Lazaus does not seem to support class helpers at all.)

I have entered some simpler issues in the tracker:

Unfortunately, I also have more subtle problems (run-time crash)
which I was yet unable to reproduce on a simple test case.

Generally, class helpers feature is potentially useful, but still not
quite ready.

--
Alexander S. Klenin