Hello luiz,

> BTW: Graeme already pointed, that the Observer methods should be
> public. Does not makes sense to protect methods that are exposed by an
> interface.

When   did  I  say that? [Though my memory has been failing me once or
twice.  :)]

As  far  as I'm concerned it should be the other way  round. Interface
implementations   should   all  be  done private - because  you should
always     access     those   interface  methods  using  an  Interface
reference. That's the way I do it in my own code.

--
Best regards,
 Graeme