On 2013-02-11 19:11, Sven Barth wrote:

> I would say the "No of tests" is the number of different test functions
> that have been invoked (all within one single test program).

Correct. The first four sets are the same persistence tests, but against
different persistence backends (CSV, TAB, various client/server DBs).
The last set is for anything in tiOPF that is not related to persistence
(storage). The last set includes base classes, visitor, iterators,
parsers, encryption, object/list management, mediators etc. - the core
functionality of the tiOPF framework.

I only selected some of the persistence layers for this message thread.
tiOPF supports many more like SqlDB-Postgress, SqlDB-MySQL,
Zeos-Firebird, Zeos-MySQL, etc.. pushing the total unit test count over
2000+ But the ones I showed above gives a clear indication of what I am
after.... Why is native FreeBSD slower than Linux (in a VM)?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/