Op Mon, 4 Mar 2013, schreef Mattias Gaertner:

Is there no cache?
Something like: Give me all '+' operator overloads in all used units
of interface, implementation.

Actually a cache was part of my symtable redesign years ago. It never made it into the compiler. But it was designed with a slightly different idea in mind: If you do a symtable lookup you can have many symtables to process:

- With statement
- Local variables
- Parameters
- Object symtables, one per inherited object
- Unit symtables, two per loaded unit (interface & implementation)

The idea was to remove this lineair search through all symtables.

The concept never made it in the final compiler.

Daniël