On Tue, 5 Mar 2013, Paul Ishenin wrote:

05.03.13, 14:10, Sven Barth wrote:

ObjFPC mode is not compatible with mode Delphi, because of conscious
decisions. Think for example about the "@" for procedure variable
assignments here or the use of symbolic operator names for overload
declarations, instead of words like Delphi did it. And generics are a
further example.

And I would left (if needed) only those minimal differences. Or even tried to reduce (removed own generics implementation and left only Delphi compatible). In any case I would not add more incompatibilities.

With such an attitude you should remove objfpc (and perhaps all non-delphi modes) alltogether, and rename Free Pascal to Free Delphi.