Jonas Maebe schrieb:

Large parts of the returning discussions about code page-aware AnsiStrings are related to the fact that many people don't how they work. For this reason I've created an overview that explains the rules that are followed by the RTL/compiler at http://wiki.freepascal.org/FPC_Unicode_support (only Sections 1 to 3; 4 and later are older and mostly either incomplete or wishful thinking).

Thanks :-)

The chapter numbers are missing from the headings?

On my Win98 VM this page is not accessible:

Error 403

We're sorry, but we could not fulfill your request for
/FPC_Unicode_support on this server.

Your technical support key is: 02f1-94ac-17f4-e8c8
<<

What's wrong?

On my Win8 machine the page and server is accessible, of course.

DoDi