Thaddy schrieb:

It happened to me once or twice ;) that a certain company with ever changing names used my sourcecode and licensed it under their own closed terms because i included the term: "use as you like".

Better: "free for private use".

If the owner wants that not to happen,, choose any of these licenses mentioned. This is really important. Without huge legal fees I can't get my intellectual property back....

Sorry, that's nonsense. You still have all rights on your own software, no need to get anything "back". Even in outdated Copyright terms a "use as you like" should not mean "take ownership".

DoDi