On 06/26/2014 07:49 PM, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
Why can't you use trunk and $IFs like everyone else?
I do _need_ TThread.Queue (and I do _need_ TThread.GetTickCount64 (or another decent timing source).

The released rtl version does not have TThread.Queue and for timing only fpgettimeofday() is provided, which is not a "permanent ticker"-source but jumps back and foreword when the UTC system time is updated.

Hence I of course can use $ifs to make it compilable with the released rtl version but it will have no function at all.

-Michael