On 29.10.2014 16:59, Michael Schnell wrote:
On 10/29/2014 04:17 PM, hinsta...@yandex.ru wrote:
I suggest leaving TList from FPC RTL as is. It works with pointers, so
leave it be.

OK. Repeating the argument for TObjectList.

TObjectList could (and IMHO should) be extended with support for manual reference counting if we decide to use an approach where reference counted and non-reference counted object variables are assignable to each other. In fact the methods I added to TObject for this (mainly ARCIsRefCounted, ARCIncRef and ARCDecRef) would already allow for this.