Marco van de Voort wrote:
In our previous episode, Mark Morgan Lloyd said:
Can anybody confirm that the comment reference to netdh.h in fcl-net/src/cnetdb.pp should actually be netdb.h,

Yes. At least it was back then. (and according to the Paul Vixie author
reference,  some time before)

because I'm having a lot of difficulty reconciling that with reality.

Because?

I was having a lot of difficulty reconciling the comment's reference to netdh.h with reality because I can't find that file on any local machines and all the Google refs to it look like typos. In the case of Solaris 11 the structure that needs to be checked appears to be in netdb.h

I've just raised 29223 on Mantis with a patch to enable cnetdb for Solaris (tested on SPARC OpenSXCE 2014). I'm afraid that I don't have access to any of the BSDs which similarly lack it (anybody?).

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk