On Tue, 5 Jan 2016, Denis Kozlov wrote:

On 5 January 2016 at 12:39, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

I was in fact waiting for this part, rather than applying the patch as it
is.
But if you prefer we can do it in steps ?

I prefer to do this in steps, easier to control changes.

Bug report with same patch files:

Great, thank you. I applied the patch (plus minor change to fpmake.pp).

I will test now the graphical debugserver program on windows. It lost messages on windows, I'm supposing this now will no longer be the
case.. :)

I am looking forward to seeing the backlog mechanism on other platforms :-)