On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 09:42:04 -0500, Чернов Дмитрий <blackdoo...@yandex.ru> wrote:
Thanks for answer, but I'm familiar enough with FPC/Lazarus, so I know about editors in grids. My question is about necessity of AutoEdit property in the presence of goAlwaysShowEditor option.
___
Dmitry D. Chernov

"About necessity of AutoEdit property in presence of goAlwaysShowEditor" .... , There is no such necessity, why do you think that there is a necessity?. Obviously AutoEdit only works when goAlwaysShowEditor=false as I tried to explain in my previous reply, if AutoEdit has any effect when goAlwaysShowEditor is true, then you have found a bug.

Jesus Reyes A.