On 04/02/2018 20:23, Sven Barth via fpc-devel wrote:

Would you please test whether my change in r38115 (applied to 3.0.2)
makes any difference? Calling RemoveQueuedEvents() with a thread, but no
method (which happens during a thread's destruction) was up to then a
way to corrupt the queue. (Well, it could still corrupt the queue if a
thread instance is freed while its blocked inside a Synchronize call,
but that is asking for a whole different sort of trouble anyway)

Thanks.
I will apply the patch. And wait if the error still happens.