I was doing a "make distclean all". I did do a "make clean" at one point,
and a "make clean" and "make distclean" on just the compiler directory to
be sure, but that didn't work either.  I'm not quite sure how doing "del
/s *.o", "del /s *.a" and "del /s *.ppu" fixed it, but it's fixed now.
 The access violation I think came from an optimisation I'm testing out
(part of my deep optimiser that I've managed to isolate and merge into the
peephole optimiser), and there's a circumstance where it causes the
compiler to break, so I'm trying to pinpoint where it happens and either
fix it or disable it.  Not sure how it made everything bad though.
 One of the joys of programming a compiler!
 Gareth aka. Kit

 On Fri 01/06/18 22:21 , "Sven Barth" pascaldra...@googlemail.com sent: