On Sun, Jun 24, 2018 at 5:49 PM, Marcos Douglas B. Santos
<m...@delfire.net> wrote:
> Instead, I prefer using fully qualified names and just adjust in some
> contexts that *there is* already a conflict name.
> In other words, `uses foo as bar;` will be use per unit. It is not to
> intent "renaming" a unit name for all project as Delphi namespaces
> approach uses.

The Delphi namespaces approach is a good feature to reduce the
redundancy of unit names.
For example, if my company name is Acme and the project name is
SysAbc, why do I need to type the same prefix in all units? It's
redundant.
So, I can set a NS as "Acme.SysAbc" for my units, but I will continue
use the fully qualified names for 3rd units.

Best regards,
Marcos Douglas