Am 27.06.2018 um 13:02 schrieb Maciej Izak:

    I see 4 options:

    1. integration of FastRTTI
    2. limited integration, only part of "FastRTTI" branch (only table
    with initialization operators and related compiler and RTL part)
    3. moving "Flags: TRecordInfoInitFlags;" into private section of
    record in TypInfo module, it can be removed in the future (if
    needed) without breaking backward compatibility for users code
    4. all will stay as-is (the worst scenario)

    The option 2 seems optimal (no redundant/useless actions/calls in
    constructors).

Ping? Would be good to know what you decide.

Sorry that it took me so long, but I wanted to reread your proposed FastRTTI changes before deciding and I only found the time this evening.

I'm currently indeed leaning towards option 2.
If you want to prepare this you can of course do it in a way that allows to easily add in your other FastRTTI changes at a later date (though those are still a bit up for debate (lessthe principal idea, more the concrete implementation)).