Tue, 10 Jul 2018 03:36:01 +1000 Thorsten Engler wrote:

> [...]

Intermediate results may fall out of the compiler range capabilities,
or introduce lost of precision in generated constant (e.g. Win64->Win32
cross-compiler is able to do only double-precision calculations, however
the resulting program is fully float80-capable).
(Hopefully compiling will just fail with over/underflow, but I cannot
check this right now).

In any case, I see no other but softfloat solution, as Florian already
mention, and this would be a big performance impact, I suspect.. :(

--
Best regards,
 Max                            mailto:stein_nos...@mail.ru