Thanks for the feedback.  Do you have a reproducible case, and does it
fail on Linux or Windows?  I'll have a look for the infinite loops in the
meantime.

 Gareth aka. Kit

 On Sun 02/12/18 20:54 , "Marģers ." margers.ro...@inbox.lv sent:
 > I've had problems testing it under Linux due to configuration
difficulties, so if anyone is willing to try out "make all", I'll be most
grateful.

 "make all" work well on linux.

 Compiler options -O3 and -O4 are broken.
 It was possible to compile my program, but program at some point went into
never ending loop - cpu usage 100% and response zero.

 Compiling my speed test program using -O2, optimizations made by Overhaul,
was speed lose by 2% comparing to current trunk.  I guess, optimizations
is good for compiler itself, but no so much for user programs.

 margers