> On Jun 15, 2019, at 11:40 AM, Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR)
> <char...@scenergy.dfmk.hu> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, 15 Jun 2019, J. Gareth Moreton wrote:
>
>> Ryan Joseph requested that I reply to this to show that it's in the
>> mailing list.  Hopefully the technical problems can be resolved!
>
> There was an issue affecting GMail users, and GMail's SMTP servers over
> IPv6. This has been resolved by now. (By disabling IPv6, which is somehow
> always the easiest solution for IPv6 problems...)

Charlie, I’m still not seeing my own messages posted even though I’m seeing
others and I can confirm via the archives my messages are being received. Is
this a problem with the server or my email client? If you happened to notice I
was having problems with my SMTP server so I switched to Gmail, which was
working for a week or so until the server went down.

Thanks.

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph