Hi all,

  I start a new thread on the xml node dump
developed by Gareth that I recently committed.

 I think we need at least two missing features:

 I would like to be able to visualize them,
for this a CSS would be a minimal requirement,
but it would be much better to a a xml schema.

  I had no idea what a 'schema' is until a few days ago...
so I am probably not the one who will add this...

  Another important missing information is
the class of a method, which should probably simply be
added to the procedure name as 'TClass.' prefix.

Pierre