On Sat, Jul 6, 2019 at 5:17 PM Ben Grasset <operato...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You cannot, in my opinion at least, reasonably expect something like this
> to *ignore* all indentation and still function in any logical way. That the
> leading whitespace is taken at "face value" is a large part of what makes
> it useful for anything at all.

That said: it may, eventually, be possible for me to add an additional
directive taking a number that indicates how many spaces to *remove* from
the beginning of a line (but never add.)

At the moment I'm more concerned with getting my tests written and making
sure the feature overall works properly and doesn't break anything though,
so don't expect this as an out-of-the-box additional aspect of it or
anything like that.