Op 2019-09-03 om 13:11 schreef Mattias Gaertner via fpc-devel:

Inside the generic the templates are normal types:

       TIteratorType = specialize THashmapIterator<TKey, TValue, T,
TTable>;
Btw, mode objfpc allows shortcut THashmapIterator without <> as
shortcut for "specialize THashmapIterator<TKey, TValue, T, TTable>";

It works, thanks. I'm sure I tried it, but probably some editing mishap obscured the result.

This is better than reworking to nested classes because it is backwards compat. (though gvector does use nested class as iterator)