Hi *,

there was currency bug reported in https://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=33439 and fixed in rev. 38555 and folloved rev. 38558 (by Florian)

These patches are already merget to 3.2 branch, but there is condition {$ifndef VER3_0}

Am I right in assumption, that when FPC 3.2.0  compiler will be released he will be build using FPC 3.0.4 ?
If yes then this patch will be not included in upcoming FPC 3.2.0.

Can this be somehow fixed or we must wait for FPC 3.2.2 to have this "Currency bug" fixed?



fpc-devel maillist  -  fpc-devel@lists.freepascal.org

Reply via email to