On 21/11/2019 22:56, Sven Barth via fpc-devel wrote:
In the meantime I've managed to fix the dynamic package support that had experienced a bit of bit rot in the last years. Though I've currently only tested Win32 and Win64 (x86_64-linux as well as *-darwin *should* work as well). And as before only compile time packages are supported.

For those that are interested, the sizes of the binaries for chmls are as follows:

=== output win32 begin ===

2633984 rtl.dll
414820 rtl.objpas.dll

How does one generate them?

I know about tf_supports_packages. And -Fp

But how to get an entire RTL? (and all the rtl.xxxxx.dll)?