Am 12.12.2019 um 17:20 schrieb Martin Frb:
On Thu, 12 Dec 2019, Sven Barth via fpc-devel wrote:
For array of const it is not allowed, but any other open array parameter
allows it.

Really, are you sure ? Since when is this allowed ?

It works with a variable in the param list, but not with a constant.
Yes, I forgot that it requires a variable. ^^'
I had stumbled upon that one some time ago when working on open arrays thus I knew that FPC supports it, but the exact circumstance I could not remember anymore.