Okay, I'll give that a try - do I need to post the entire FPC repository there with my changes, or just the diff/patch files?

Gareth aka. Kit

On 01/05/2020 07:01, Ryan Joseph via fpc-devel wrote:

On May 1, 2020, at 6:46 AM, J. Gareth Moreton <gar...@moreton-family.com> wrote:

Is there a good way to show you guys the work in progress and for you to make
more informed comments on the design along with any bugs and shortcomings?  I'm
making progress with make a pure factorial function, but it's nowhere near
ready for general use.
Do you have GitHub? if so put your work into a feature branch and we can browse
your changes by looking at diffs.

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph