On 27/03/2021 18:55, Marco van de Voort via fpc-devel wrote:

Op 2021-03-27 om 18:38 schreef Martin via fpc-devel:
On Linux I can do
fpc -oTestäあProg  MyProg.pas

On Windows the Japanese char does not seem to be possible?

Did you select a 1-byte Japanese encoding on Windows?

Probably not. I try to have my German ä and the Japanese char, both in the name at the same time. (And maybe add some Arabic too).

I know that "GetCommandLineW" does support it. I can write my own app using GetCommandLineW, and it will receive the data.
(cmd.exe does not support it, but other shells do)