On Sun, Aug 22, 2021 at 1:51 PM wkitty42--- via fpc-devel
<fpc-devel@lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

> if that Common.dll file is only valid for 64bit windows builds, perhaps the
> better thing to do is to wrap the $linklib line in a check to see if you are
> building 64bit... if 64bit then loadlib otherwise, noop... seems logical at
> first glance but the question then is if one can determine the bitness of the
> current build in progress...

Mind you that buidling the cross compiler (win32->64) works, but
AFAICS none of the other libraries are present on my system:
{$linklib clntsh}
{$linklib core4}
{$linklib nlsrtl3}
{$ifndef BSD}
{$linklib dl}
{$ENDIF}
{$linklib c}

Why does it not complain about either of these?
--
Bart