Am 23.08.2021 um 14:06 schrieb Marco van de Voort via fpc-devel:
Op 8/23/2021 om 1:36 PM schreef Werner Pamler via fpc-devel:
make install all OPT=%OPTIONS% INSTALL_PREFIX=%FPC_DEST_DIR% PP=%BOOTSTRAP_COMPILER%
Shouldn't this (install all) be the other way around? Classically one builds it before one installs it.

It does not make a difference. Now I found out that when I delete the units directory manually before calling the batch, everything works correctly, even with the OPT parameter. I thought that the "clean" does this?