Hi,

Στις 2/10/2021 12:03 π.μ., ο/η Christo Crause via fpc-devel έγραψε:
On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 8:42 PM Florian Klämpfl via fpc-devel <fpc-devel@lists.freepascal.org <mailto:fpc-devel@lists.freepascal.org>> wrote:

    Am 29.09.21 um 18:10 schrieb Christo Crause via fpc-devel:
    > There is a long list of AVR commits dating back to 2018.  Is
    someone
    > looking at this, or should I prepare a list?

    Not yet, if you can provide one, that would be great!

Below is a list of commits that kind of merge relatively easily.  This covers most of the relevant AVR patches up to Jan 2020, just before the avrtiny support was added.  There are three commits in this period that rely on more invasive and widespread changes of other commits, I will list them separately at the end.

 <snip>

I think that the CIE dwarf fix should be included also, commit 1e960a9aeb12ae75877ef9321efbb89f34bbbdce .

regards.

--

Dimitrios chr. Ioannidis