https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/fpc/source/-/issues/39904

On top of adding the functions in the interface to the dwarf info, it would be great if the compiler could also add some sort of link to the underlaying TObject.

So the debugger could (if available) show the user the object/instance that implements the interface.

I am not sure how that would best be done (i.e. maybe add some internal field, maybe there is some dwarf tag that can be used, maybe a dwarf extension....) From what I  understand, this would require the offset between the interface table and the class (i.e. the value that is subtracted from "self" in the interface's method). If for a debug build the compiler could write that value in front of the interface, then it could point the debugger to it....

Just my 2 cents.