Sven Barth wrote:
Am 26.09.2012 17:56, schrieb Cephas Atheos:
On 27/09/12 1:11 AM, "Sven Barth" <pascaldra...@googlemail.com> wrote:

This (although I'm mostly using URL completion for it...) and the
following:
* http://wiki.freepascal.org/
* http://www.freepascal.org/docs.var
* ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/snapshot/trunk/
* http://bugs.freepascal.org

Oh, Sven, Sven, SvenŠ I absolutely agree that those are really useful
pages. But not one of them says "Download Here" (flashing the "Here", of
course! :))

Btw: Do you know where this "S" with accent comes from? I have noticed this in nearly every mail of you already.

From looking at other messages, he's using a codepage where an ellipsis or dash is encoded as what some of us see as Š (capital S with an accent).

It's all right for you lot: the Ll ligature in my name, which is correctly spelled Llwyd, isn't in most fonts :-)

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk