Sven Barth wrote:
Hello together!

I've just read the news that the source code of Adobe Photoshop 1 was published. Now this isn't a great news per se, but I've learned something very important for us: it's written in Pascal!

Here's the link: http://computerhistory.org/atchm/adobe-photoshop-source-code/

It would be a really interesting challenge to get this code to work with FPC. It's written for the Macintosh operating system with a bit of m68k assembly code mixed in between.

Maybe we can try it once m68k support is good enough again and Mac OS support has been revived and implemented for m68k ;)

They've also got MacPaint in Pascal, but I can't find a complete list of their source collection anywhere.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk