Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
Hi,

Anybody using something like the DELL U2913WM ultra-wide 2560x1080
monitor as an alternative to dual monitors? It has a unique aspect ratio
of 21:9 at 29-inch size.

No, but an observation if I may. A few months ago I moved from a couple of large (in their day) Multisync LCDs mounted flat, to 4x slightly smaller displays on adjustable arms that I can form into a pronounced curve both horizontally and vertically. I find the new arrangement vastly more comfortable, and elsewhere I see comment from other users and programmers "of a certain age" that they're having increasing difficulty accommodating screens at varying distances.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk