Hello.

Welcome to continue the discussion initiated in
f...@lists.freepascal.org<mailto:fpc-other@lists.freepascal.org>.

Hum, what did we say?

Ha yes, about the sample rate of Opus codec: 48k that is used by mainly all
converter by default.

But yes, Opus can deal with rate of 8000, 12000, 16000, 24000, or 48000.

.

Also, what fpc tools/units do I need to do internet server-streaming?

I noted that with Opus, unlike other codec, a initial buffer must be given for
open a new Opus-thread.

This for op_memory_open and op_callback_open.

My first idea was to have the beginning of a opus-file with the opus-head on
the server.

This file will be used to fill the initial buffer.

And on a other file, the encoded data as packets.

But sure there is better ways.

Fre;D

Fre;D

<http://sites.google.com/site/fiensprototyping/home>