> In our previous episode, Sven Barth via fpc-other said:
>> Of course the biggest obstacle is the building and running of the
>> testsuite.
>
> I think running the testsuite is a waste of time and cycles for anything
> outside compiler/ and rtl/.  And even for half of the RTL.

I essentially agree which is why I wrote in my message to Charlie a
moment ago that the integration system could differentiate here based
on what files were changed.
Though maybe partial testsuite runs would be useful as well, e.g. if
something changed in the rtti unit (which is in the rtl-objpas
package) the tests for that unit/package should at least be run. This
of course would require a few more adjustments to the testsuite, but
it wouldn't be an unsolveable problem.

Regards,
Sven