Hi,

Στις 2017-05-25 17:13, Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR) έγραψε:
Hi,

On Thu, 25 May 2017, Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis via fpc-other wrote:

< snip >

who needs github when you have gogs ( https://gogs.io/ ) ?

It's a 5 minute setup and is very solid .

Actually, the irony is strong with this one, as Gogs hosts their own
source on Github. :) But it's actually looks like a cool interface if one
needs self-hosted "Github", I like it, thanks for this.

GitHub is those days what sourceforge was 5 -8 years ago ;) .

For the company I work ( small team ) and for my personal projects Gogs solved the usual "painfull" IT tasks reg. scm's .

regards,

--
Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis